Sunday, March 14, 2010

Journey to the Billionaire Club

I think I am turning into a feminist as I am writing only about women with power this week J. Well in this article I am talking about Isha Ambani, aapdo Mukesssss Ambani nu chokri che.



The 2008 Forbes list of The World’s Billionaire Heiresses (To Be) has ranked Isha Ambani, daughter of Mukesh and Nita Ambani as number two on the list. She is the youngest of the top ten females ranked by Forbes. No. 1 position goes to Vanisha Mittal Bhatia, daughter of Lakshmi Mittal, the fourth-richest person in the world as of March (psstt…jiske shaadi mein her dad blew up a whopping amt. of $60 million. Woops.)



At the age of 18, Isha already has her own stake in the family's Reliance Industries, worth about USD 80 million (Haila!!!). She is in the final year of her International Baccalaureate programme.



I am just wondering if Mukesh Ambani has any plans of adopting one more daughter after he marries off his own daughter. I can apply for the post of his daughter. Sorry dad. Hope yopu don’t feel bad after reading this article.

2 comments:

  1. sori i am in the line...mukya promised that he will adopt me...u will be adopted after me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you also feature the poorest females in the world so that somebody can start working on eradicating poverty?

    ReplyDelete