Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dumb Celebrity Quotes

The other day i was surfing the net and got this idea of putting together some idiotic quotes by famous personalities. It made me feel better and realise that i had many friends who do not make sense like me :). Pesh hai aapki khidmat mein:
  • Dan Quayle (former U.S. Vice-President):
  1. "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
  2. "It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment, it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it"
  • Arnold Shwarzenegger (Actor/Governer of California): "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman"
  • Christina Aguilera (Singer): "So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"
  • Jessica Simpson (singer/actress):
  1. "I'm not anorexic. I'm from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I've never heard of one. And that includes me."
  2. During her Geography class, she was asked about the names of the continents, and her reply was A-E-I-O-U!".
  • Bob Dole (Republican presidential candidate): "The internet is a great way to get on the net"
  • Bill Peterson (Florida State football coach): "You guys, line up alphabetically by height"
  • Greg Norman (Golfer): "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father"
  • Yogi Berra (Baseball player): "Predictions are difficult. Especially about the future"
  • Chuck Nevitt (North Carolina State basketball player): "My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt"
  • Winston Bennett (University of Kentucky basketball forward): I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body
  • Keppel Enderbery (Former Australian cabinet minister): Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas
  • Lou Duva (veteran boxing trainer): He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is
  • Mickey Rivers (baseball player): Pitching is 80% of the game. The other half is hitting and fielding
  • Paris Hilton (hotel heiress): "Wal-Mart... do they like make walls there?"
  • Donald Rumsfeld (former US Defense Secretary): Once during a press conference, he said: "Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know."

There is a chance that you might be able to answer a Phoenix's riddle, but this Rumsfeld quote, no way!

  • Namrata Shirodkar (Bollywood actress): Her answer at the 1993 Miss Universe contest to a question asked by Jackie Chan - "I would not want to live forever because I don't believe that one can live forever. And so, I don't think I would want to live forever

1 comment:

  1. hahaha awesome...i m actually mailing these to all my colleagues...will mail u also :)

    ReplyDelete